Wednesday, December 12

My only escape.

Psssstt. *whispers* Here! Not so loud.

It's now 12:35am 12th December 2012. Yeah, the 121212 craze is going viral on Twitter and Facebook. Wishes being made. Miracles being hoped. A special day. To everyone. But, to me, this date has always been special. Why is that you asked? Well, it's Eunice's birthday, of course!

But the reason I'm posting this blog is not because it's dedicated to her. It's actually because I needed a place to hide, haha.

Usually, I wish my friends sharp at 12am on their birthdays (unless I eventually doze off before midnight). You know, so I could feel like the entire day is THEIR DAY. But I don't know what got into me this time. Probably because she wished me last on my birthday this year. I planned to do the same. But I didn't want to take the risk. Insecurities, you see. I didn't want her to think that I forgot her birthday. I mean, HOW CAN I EVER FORGET HER BIRTHDAY!? But, what if she does mistaken me? :\

12:40am.
Still contemplating whether or not to wish her now. Feeling not at ease. :(

12:46am.
OKAY. It's on. It shall be done differently this time. Hope everything goes well. Determined. :D

You mean the world to me.
Not only today will I love you, but every other day too.
I'd do anything to make you feel special.
x

No comments: