Thursday, September 6

Perhaps, a brighter perspective.

I've officially alienated myself. Somehow, it feels as if I'm right here, living in my little bubble again. That was how I used to be. Shy and quiet. Afraid of judgements and a self-esteem so low that even saying hello to a person makes me pee in my pants. Okay, maybe not that drastic. But yes, that is how I was. A long, long time ago. A shy little girl. Keyword: LITTLE.
I've then grown into a much more confident person. Friendly, cheerful, loud and crazy! I never wanted to go back to being the shy-and-quiet person I was. I didn't want to clam up in my shell again.

Life. Life's a funny thing. Pretty much every(single)thing has to be done in moderation. Say, you should appreciate every thing and person in your life, but at the same time, you shouldn't get too attached to them. Otherwise, once you're diverted from all the things and people you love, it's going to be tough. Really, really tough. But what options are we left with? :( Life is so short, and we can never know what to expect of tomorrow.
Sometimes, I think I should stop thinking too much. STARTING... now! ;)

Currently. I have the social life of a slug. Reverted to the anti-social version of me. It sucks. But I have to. I need this. I just hope this isn't permanent.
I shall abstain from this melancholy, before it's too late.

Just a warning sign. If I've not been talking much to you, or I've been mean to you, or I've not been my usual self to you, I AM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT. Yes, you read it right the first time.

Note-to-self;
I SHOULD be more cheerful.
I NEED TO smile more.
I HAVE TO laugh more.
I OUGHT TO be more confident.
I MUST be determined.
I MUST be more optimistic.
I MUST have faith.
I MUST BELIEVE in myself again.
x

No comments: