Sunday, September 9

Just me against the world.


Have you ever had one of those days where you hate the world? And anything that happens, even dropping your pen, makes you want to break down and cry? Well, I hate to admit it but I have. I know others have gone through worst. But, it's just so hard to pretend not to be afraid. Faking a smile, and putting a straight face is tough when you're crumbling into pieces on the inside.

"Happiness needs sadness. Success needs failure. Benevolence needs evil. Love needs hatred. Victory needs defeat. You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything."

I need that true strength.

The moment you're ready to quit,
is usually the moment right before the miracle happens.

Because life has no room for regrets.
Sometimes, you just need to be a tad more of an optimist ;)

You won't know what you're worth until,
you've done something you never thought you were capable of.


To be honest, I'm not very convinced by this anymore.
Someone, please prove me wrong. ANYONE.

I just hope that this is not how it will turn out with most of you.
At times like this, I know anything can happen.

Come out, come out, wherever you are ;)


Much has changed, and for a person like me, it's hard to buck up. It's hard to tell myself that everything will be alright when I know deep down, I'm crying out for help. All I need is someone to literally put Coldplay's Fix You to actions. I know it's too much to ask. But, for all you know, you might just do me a great big favour.

To the dearest, all the best tomorrow. You'll be perfectly fine so don't you worry a bit. Continue doing what you do best and make us proud. Be careful. I love you. :)

Scribbles;
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Credits;
http://kushandwizdom.tumblr.com
x

No comments: