Sunday, June 16

Little did she know.

Hello readers (if there are any) :D

It's my first time posting a blog with my phone. Wasn't intending to blog. But I was left with no options actually. Lost my only source where I could express myself; G. Resorted to blogging only because this is the one place I could still be invisible.

By the way I brought up this post, it is clear that this isn't going to be one of my cheerful, lighthearted, a-good-read posts. (My sincere apologies for that) But I can't hold it in any longer and bloggie, to you I count on.

"No matter what challenges that keeps us apart, we'll always find a way back to each other."
They did. They always did. But that isn't the case, this time. Does it really end there? ♡

"I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him."
He's not all that great and neither is she. But why is it that she could look pass all that and he couldn't? He let that stop them? Why? ♡

"Life's all about moments, of impact and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?"
Did he forget everything? Did he let one thing ruin everything? ♡

"How do you look at the one you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away."
How do you? Because there has always been someone else, hasn't it? Why did she bother screwing her instincts when she could well be right? ♡

Every single day, they talked. And, when they finally didn't, they actually did something together. They could have had so much to talk about. All the heart-to-hearts. BUT, no. They never talked about it after that. It could not have reminded him of her (or could it?). Why would it? But, it reminded her of something. Showed her something. Made her realise what she has always been hiding from.
Little, did she know.

She cried. Because, she hated herself that much. She knew. This time, she knew. If only he knew that these tears streaming down her face are because she longed for him.


"We used to talk like lovers in the middle of the night. And now, we're hardly friends."
Were they just blank promises? Or was it just the easy way out? ♡



Inspired; 
The Vow.
Scribbles; 
Still discovering.
x

No comments: