Saturday, September 24

Live with smiles.

Hello fellow loyal blog readers of mine, who still read up my blog (much appreciated). So, it's been a long, long while since I last met up with my high schoolmates. God, I miss them!

On 11th September 2011. Farah invited me over to her place for Raya.
Oh, how sweet of her ;) Had a really, really great time with her.
She loooked so adorable in her polka dots baju kurung.
It was awkward for me to be at her crib that time, because everyone else
were in baju kurung, and i was the only lost child :\ Hahah.
But, it was so nice of her to tell me that she'll get me a baju kurung so that
i won't feel as awkward next time. Lovely friends, i have :')

i miss you already, farah! :')

And then, on 14th September 2011. I went to meet up with Era, who'll be leaving to Russia on the 28th. Sigh, the thought of my friends leaving to abroad to further their studies, makes me happy and also sad at the same time. I will definitely miss them much. Same goes to, Era! The best buddy back in high school! :') The meet-up with her was awesome, like really. We met up at Jusco, Maluri. And when i spotted her in the mall, my immediate reaction was,
ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :D
And, I ran to her, and gave her a massive teddy bear hug! Yes, I missed her that much! Can't blame us, we finally got to meet up after 9 months. That's effin long ohkay ;)
So yeah, we talked talked talked and talked. YEAH, WHAT WE DO BEST. Hahah.

Anyway, dear Era.
All the best to you at Russia. :)
Don't you ever forget me or i'll spank you at your butt :P


Not long ago, i went to get my hair chopped :( 1 inch turned out to be 10 inch? :(
I got my hair straightened (temporarily) after that.
Apparently, many people prefer me with straight hair. Sigh :\ Hahah.
At college, i got my curls back. BUT.
Everyone's like,
DARSHIKA! WHERE'S YOUR STRAIGHT HAIR? I THOUGHT YOU STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR!? YOU LOOK SO HOT! (yeeaaa, hot -.-)
&, my typical answer to everyone was,
yes, i did, but it wasn't permanent :(

But, I miss my long hair so, so much now :(

Me, in straight hair! :)
62 Likes! &, 80+ Comments.
Oh, what a waste.
I should have done it for permanent.
Yeah, try convincing my mum first ;) HAHA.


Okay, so the Finals is getting nearer, and nearer. 14 days left. Oh no.

"2 more weeks.. 14 more days.. 336 more hours.. 20160 more minutes and 1,209,600 seconds to Finals."
Quoted a young, cute, human, DAVID YEE XIAO ZHE :'(

Nerd mode switched on.
(or, the grandma look, said david)
Glasses on, hair tied up.
Definitely not my typical look.
I don't even wear specs! LOL :)

No comments: