Saturday, September 24

Freshers Night.

22nd September 2011.
Freshers Night at college ;)
Wasn't expecting to attend the event, but i did!
Anyways, it turned out to be, NOT BAD AT ALL.
Would have been a lot better if I informed my mum before going.
Stupiak darshika, you better learn a lesson ;D
And I should have stayed back a little longer.
Because SADLY, i missed the performance from my college's principal!
He sings good! And, come on, which one of you has your college's principal
singing at parties? :P

So, it was practically about this Law Society at college.
The ice-breaking was rather, awkward. HAHA ;)
But when the performance started, I thought it was good.
Yes, that made me stay even longer.
I wasn't like most of them who attended the event,
JUST FOR THE FREE FOOD! (no offence)
But yeah, the food looked good, two thumbs up :)

Oh, one thing i learnt was that,
Justin Bieber's Baby is a lot better sung in a much slower tempo.
That William guy from college who's currently doing his Degree,
ohhhh, he sang well. Nana and I were literally drooling ;)

Lovely bunch of collegemates ;)

Nana & Me!
My long lost TWIN, i'd say.

Marilyn, the photographer of the night ;)

And, *drumrolls*
Meet DAVID!
David Yee Xiao Zhe :)
The best friend.
AKA the RETARDED SEAL!




Baby i love you, i never want to let you go.
The more i think about,
the more i want to let you know that everything you do,
is super fcking cute. And i can't stand it. ;)

No comments: