Saturday, September 3

5 Intan Reunion.

After Eight months (plus), a gathering for my high school class is finally held. But it wasn't as perfect as i thought it would be. As a perfectionist-wannabe, i hoped (hard) that everyone could make it. Apparently, only 15 classmates, including myself, turned up. Oh well, i sure am aiming for a better reunion next time ;D

So, our initial plan was to go GreenboxKaraoke, yes, i was excited, because i love singing my lungs out. Anyway, change in plan. We then decided to go to Lot 10's Shabu Shabu, some sorta steamboat buffet. Which wasn't so bad after all.

Steamboat! ;)

My starry fishball! :D

My classmates, they didn't change much. Most of them still look the same and have the same attitude ;) Love them heaps!

Joey, Mankay, Yingyi, Weijing, Dymphna, Mayyun, Winnie, Maykoon, Munyee, Xinhui, Waipeng, Kahkei, Kahwei and Lingling.
Thanks for making my day :) x


Ze gang ;)

Ze loved one ;)

Wishing hard,
that everyone from 5 Intan could show up in the next reunion.
I really, really miss you guys :'(

No comments: