Friday, March 18

When one is desperate.

I'm no Desperado.

Oh, come on, who am i to kid?
Bruno Mars Concert on 10th April at PWTC.
Am i dying to go? HELL TO THE YES I AM.
Fingers, toes and body double crossed.
Tickets, please come to mama. ♥

SPM Results coming out in a few days.
23rd March. The day to be superworried about.
Desperate? YES! Desperate to get GREAT RESULTS!
To make my loved ones proud!
9A+'s, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE come to mama. ♥

Almost 3 months now. Moved on?
Don't think so. I wish you knew how light-hearted I felt
when you spammed my notifications.
It was like, you were back. I really miss you.
Your friends, your sisters, EVERYONE of them were
amazing in their own ways, I MISS THEM, too.
I noticed how nice you've been, well, you have always been nice.
But, no one's flawless. You admitted it yourself, somehow.
Anyway, like I've told the world before,
no matter how stupid or crazy the things you do,
I can't seem to NOT forgive you.
I am aware that you're not perfect. Neither am i.
But, at the end of the day, who is?
I wish you knew. I wish you knew I am not
desperate for you, but, I need you :(

As i wish harder. I realise. Reality is not about wishful thinking.
Make a wish. Go out. Make it happen.


No comments: